Common Preventive Measures Of Vector Borne Diseases Like Malaria And Dengue :
- Maintain home cleanliness.
- Eliminating pockets of stagnant water that serve as mosquito breeding sites at home & workplace. Overhead tank, air coolers, plants, flower vases, etc.
- Prevent mosquito entry by keeping doors and window closed with netting.
- Wearing protective clothing like long sleeved shirts, long pants, socks and shoes.
- Use of mosquito repellant, local application and mosquito nets to prevent mosquito bite.
- Use of DDT spray or Insecticides particularly in monsoon season.
- Do not store water in open containers.
- Scrubbing and cleaning margins of containers used for water.
- Covering overhead tank to prevent access to mosquitoes.
- Use of prophylactic anti malarial drugs on the advice of your doctor before travelling to endemic areas.
- Dengue causing Mosquitoes usually bite during the day; therefore, special precautions should be taken during early morning hours before daybreak and in the late afternoon before dark.
If you are facing Vector Borne Diseases problem then get in touch with the best Multi Specilaity hospital in Surat At Nirmal Hospital and get the best Treatment.