Skip to content
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water especially after you cough or sneeze. If you don’t have soap and water, use alcohol based hand sanitizer.
- Use personal protective equipment’s like masks to cover your nose and mouth.
- Patient with suspected swine flu should be isolated.
- Avoid crowded areas and unnecessary travelling.
- If you are sick stay at home.
- To further prevent the spread of germs, avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Get enough sleep.
- Drink sufficient water.
- Boost your immune system with nourishing food.