Skip to content
- Smoking and tobacco use are significant risk factors for variety of chronic disorders including heart and blood vessel disease.
- Reduce total fat intake especially animal fats. Increase high fiber food intake like fruits, leafy vegetables etc.
- Maintain ideal body weight through regular exercise.
- Ensure control of blood pressure if you are hypertensive.
- Ensure normal sugar levels if you are diabetic.
- Reduce your daily mental stress by doing yoga and relaxation activities.