Skip to content
How To Prevent High Blood Pressure?
- Get your blood pressure checked regularly, if it is on the higher side contact your doctor.
- Avoid high sodium containing foods. Cut back frozen dinners, pizza, canned soups, broths and salad dressings, which are high in sodium content.
- Maintain ideal body weight. Calculate your BMI. If you are over-weight try and lose some of the weight.
- Avoid stress in any can you get rid of herpes form. Therapies like yoga and meditation are the best ways to reduce mental stress.
- Avoid excessive use of alcohol.
- Avoid tobacco in any form.
- Exercise regularly to remain physically active and fit.